Tamiya 84069 1/10 RC Nissan GT-R Lightweight Body set
This is a complete body parts set of the Nissan GT-R, which is made from .7mm thick polycarbonate material, which is lighter than the 1.0mm thick material used for item 51340.
The advantage to using a lighter body is for pure racing performance. A lighter body mounted onto a Tamiya touring car racing machine results in less top weight of the overall racing car package. By having less top weight your racing car will respond, from left to right, quicker from your steering input. The car will also exhibit less chassis roll, which is ideal for track conditions that have medium to high traction.
Compatible with all 1/10 Touring Chassis R/C cars (Excluding wide tread chassis).
- Comes with a light case for possible front and rear LED lights. The most light connections available with the set: 5mm LED (four lights), 3mm LED (four lights).
- Protective over spray film prevents over spray front adhering to outside of body
- Includes marking stickers and window masking tape
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) clear body
- One (1) wing, silver
- H/J parts (mirror/light case), silver
- Window masks
- Masking, painting, and trimming
- Tamiya PS paint (or equivalent paint for polycarbonate bodies)
- Length: 444.5mm
- Width: 177.8mm
- Height: 127mm