LiteHawk IGNITER Ready
To Run Kit (With RED Color Body)
- Fully Independent Suspension with Oil Filled Shocks and
Tuned Springs gives you superior handling and control!
- Sealed Electronics box lets you take your IGNITER outside
to explore all types of terrain.
- Polycarbonate body shell
- Precision Differential Bevel Gears
- Double Wishbone Suspension
- 2.4Ghz Digital Systems let you race with endless friends -
without the worry of frequencies or channels!
- Includes 1100mah 7.2V NiMH battery and
LiteHawk IGNITER Videos:
This is a limited edition version of the popular FWD drive, M-chassis M-05 platform. The plastic parts are molded in gold color, specifically the main chassis and damper stays for a unique look when combined with the standard black suspension parts.
To finish off the special edition, extra aluminum parts are included which also feature a champagne gold color for added value and increased performance.
The early part of the 1987 F1 season saw a brightly
colored yellow Lotus driven by the first ever Japanese F1 driver Satoru Nakajima
and young Brazilian, Ayrton Senna. With Honda helping Williams claim the 1986
championship, Lotus opted for Honda's powerful RA166-E turbocharged V6 engine
for the 99T. The 99T featured an electronic Active Suspension system which
allowed both drivers to continually adjust the car's settings to compensate for
the changing conditions of the track, speed, steering, and the weight of the
car. Ayrton Senna went on to take victories at the Monaco and Detroit GPs for
Lotus and finished the season in 4th position i the driver's standings.
- limited edition 1:10 R/C assembly kit model of the Lotus 99T.
- Length: 405mm, Width: 200mm, Height: 106mm.
- The proven direct-drive 2WD F103 chassis mimics the features of the Lotus
- The Lotus 99T body is accurately reproduced with durable polycarbonate.
- Lightweight semi-double deck chassis features 1.5mm upper and 2.5mm lower
- Sticker sheet to depict the car's livery and separately-molded parts for the
front/rear wings and a driver helmet included.
- Gearcase is designed to enable ground clearance adjustment.-High-grip sponge
- Paint for the body 2-channel R/C system, Electric Speed
Control, battery pack & charger are sold separately but required.
- Comes with unpainted Clear Body.
Team Weider is a Super GT team that
drove the impressive Honda HSV-010 for the 2010 season. At the season's opening
race, the Team Weider's HSV-010 sensationally won pole position immediately
stating its intentions for the championship. At the 2nd round Okayama GT 300km
race, the HSV-010 won pole position again and went on to win the race. Other
strong performances including a 3rd place finish at the 4th Round Sepang, a 2nd
place finish at the 5th Round Sugo set up an exciting championship deciding fnal
8th Round at Motegi. After winning pole position for a third time, the race saw
the Team Weider HSV-010 battle hard with the Lexus Team Petronas Tom's machine
for the win. Although narrowly missing out on the victory, the 2nd place finish
was enough for the team to be crowned the 2010 Super GT 500 Class champions.
A wide variety of Option Parts are separately
available to further customize your machine:
Specs & Features:
- 1:10 scale R/C assembly model.
- The Unpainted polycarbonate body accurately captures the
sleek form of the Honda Raybrig HSV-010.
- Medium-narrow racing slick tires and medium-narrow 6-spoke
wheels (offset +2) included.
- Polycarbonate light cases included.
- Side mirrors and rear wing are accurately reproduced with
separately molded ABS parts.
- 2-belt driven TA05 ver.II chassis offers superior control,
handling, and easier maintenance.
- Sticker sheet and masking seals included.
- Install separately available Tamiya LED Light Unit-01
(TLU-01) for enhanced realism.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack &
charger are sold separately but required.
- Comes with the Unpainted Clear Lexan
The latest generation front-motor front-wheel drive FF series chassis is the FF-04 EVO Chassis kit, which builds on the carbon fiber double-deck concept of the FF-03 EVO Chassis and takes it to a new level with a range of upgraded and newly-designed parts. The chassis offers superior cornering, and employs a double deck layout with 2.5mm thick lower and 2.0mm thick upper carbon fiber decks. Suspension arms use the same design as those on the TRF418 touring car chassis, and power is transmitted via an oil-filled gear differential unit housed in the XV-01 chassis design gearbox. The result is reduced track surface contact during cornering, and even sharper handling.
Newly Designed parts include:2.5mm Thick Carbon Lower Deck3.0mm Thick Motor Plate LCarbon Upper DeckCarbon Bumper SupportCarbon F/R Damper StaysCarbon Servo PlateAluminum BulkheadAluminum Front BraceAluminum Servo Mount (compatible with low-profile servos)
Featured Components:Front Gear Differential UnitDouble Cardan Drive ShaftsFluorine-Sealed Ball BearingsTRF Dampers (Hard Black Coating)Aluminum Turnbuckle ShaftsHex Screws
*Note: Radio gear, battery, charger and ESC (electronic speed control) are required and available separately.
This is a "BLACK EDITION" of the TRF102 Formula One Chassis kit. All the aluminum parts are anodized in black, whereas the original kit was anodized in the world-famous Tamiya Blue.
The TRF102 is the second-generation high-performance Formula One chassis designed by Tamiya's elite designers. This iteration is a revolution! The kit features a number of changes to provide superior performance especially with rubber tire applications and outdoor track use. Both the front and rear of the car have been redesigned to fully utilize the flexibility of the chassis, with the effect of excellent road holding and response.
Key Design Points:
The New T-Bar design provides a progressive roll damping effect superior to that offered by the spring-actuated side links on the TRF101. The roll point ball has been placed in as low a position as possible, in order to maximize damping effect. 2 thicknesses of T-bar (1.5mm and 1.8mm) are included.
The brand-new pitch axle gives vastly improved, independent pitch damping, letting the chassis deal much more smoothly with undulating surfaces.
Servo mount screws are attached closer together on the lower deck. This, in combination with the floating battery mount, allows greater expression of lower deck flexibility, giving the feeling of greater stroke at the front of the car. A new servo stiffener keeps the servo firmly in place.
Slits are cut into the lower deck to further enhance its flexibility.
The roll damper has been moved closer to the lower deck, giving a more compact rear and contributing to the chassis' low center of gravity.TRF102 Carbon Lower (2.5mm Thick) & Upper (2.0mm Thick) DecksTRF102 Aluminum Motor MountF104 Low-Friction Suspension BallsReinforced Carbon Reinforced Plastic Front Suspension ArmsTRF102 T-Bar Rear SuspensionAdjustable Metal Upright SetIntegrated Diff Plate/Carbon Rear ShaftTRF102 Aluminum Servo Stay1.5mm & 1.8mm T-barsHi-Torque Servo SaverTRF Damper
** ALL ELECTRONICS ACCESSORIES AND SERVO SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ARE NOT INCLUDED
The popular FF-03 chassis has been upgraded with a variety of race-spec
tune-up parts to create the "R" version. This version of the chassis represents
excellent value as it features newly designed parts including a carbon battery
plate and a redesigned gear case which houses an oil filled gear differential
unit to further enhance performance.
This is a Black Edition of the previously
released F104 Version 2 kit (item 58534). Every spec and feature is the same
except all the aluminum parts are now anodized in black instead of blue.
About the F104 version II:
The new F104 version II chassis incorporates a
Pivot Ball Link Rear Suspension (PBLR) like the one found on the RM-01 chassis.
Compared to the previous 3-point T-bar rear suspension system, this new setup
enables more precise adjustments of the chassis' pitch and roll characteristics.
Furthermore, the PBLR suspension system features a center pivot ball, an
aluminum pitch damper to temper chassis pitch movement, and an aluminum roll
damper and side links to control chassis roll. The new layout also increases
overall traction and provides greater high speed cornering ability. The proven
F104 front suspension remain intact, which features king pin coil springs for
the suspension set up.
The latest addition to Tamiya's 1:14 scale R/C Tractor
Truck series is the MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX. This impressive truck, which made
its debut at the 2007 European Transport Road Show in Amsterdam, was the winner
of the 2008 Truck of the Year award. It features two rear axles which assist in
the carrying of heavy loads over long distances. It is powered by an in-line 6
cylinder 12.4 liter turbocharged diesel engine which meets the stringent Euro 5
emissions standards to make it more environmentally friendly. Specs &
- This is a 1:14 R/C assembly model kit of the MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX tractor
- Length: 526mm, Width: 193, Height: 301mm Wheelbase: 237+103mm.
- The model features a metal ladder frame with the motor and transmission
- The front and two rear axles just like the actual vehicle.
- Providing the model with greater scale realism are the accurately reproduced
- Cover, side mirrors, and step plates.
- The model also features a detailed cabin interior.
- Metal front and rear leaf spring suspension.
- The 3-gear transmission (gear shifting) can be operated via transmitter.
- Multi Function Unit not included.
- Transmitter, Battery pack and Charger separately available.
- Chassis: Ladder frame with aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Cabin: Tilt forward operation just like full-size truck, removable fenders
to depict a low carrying load
- Drive: Shaft driven from front mounted motor to rear axles which are
equipped with differentials
- Motor: RS540
- Transmission: Three speed servo controlled constant mesh
- Suspension: Die cast metal front axle and reinforced resin rear axles float
mounted on metal leaf springs and coil spring shocks
- Cabin: Molded plastic, white in color tilts forward separately from fenders,
clear plastic windows, separate grille, mirrors, seats dashboard and other
accessories add to realism
- Wheels: Chrome plated plastic
- Tires: Ten, treaded rubber construction
- Radio: 4-channel with 4-channel receiver
- Servos: Two standard size for steering and shifting
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU302BK (TAMM3178) recommended, do not use
the Tamiya TEU101BK or the TEU104BK
- Battery: 7.2 V Stick Type NiMH or Lipo Battery.
- Battery Charger: Timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint, building & track equipment
The 801Xt is a 1:8th scale competition level assembly
Truggy kit, designed and tested in Southern California, USA. The highly
efficient drive system comes from the optimized placement of the front and rear
propeller shafts. The drive-line is virtually straight, which offers the most
efficient drive-line possible in its class. The 801Xt chassis has plenty of
adjustability to fine tune it for the most demanding of race tracks across the
globe. TRF drivers from all parts of the world will be piloting this new
competition level Truggy in the coming months in an effort to exploit its
potential and further develop the new line of 801Xt options soon to come!
Visit the TRF801Xt website HERE!
3mm A7075 hard anodized Duralumin chassis
Machined aluminum shock towers, steering knuckles and engine mounts
Low wear, efficient straight line drive train
Carbon fiber servo plate and upper decks
Sealed radio box
Full ball bearings
Sealed bevel gear differentials
Spiral cut ring and pinion gears
Lock nut captured suspension hinge pins
Universal drive shafts
3 shoe aluminum clutch
15mm Large volume shocks with boots
17mm wheel hubs
Front and rear stabilizers
Turnbuckle brake linkage system
Dual 32mm brakes
High volume air filter
Low profile polycarbonate body
Adjustable turnbuckle linkages
Chassis side guards
High down force wing
150cc fuel tank
Wheelbase: 373 mm-375 mm
Width: 428 mm
Length: 566 mm
Dry weight: 9.2 Lbs (varies on radio gear & engine)
Gear ratio: 15.35:1-16.54:1
Fuel capacity: 150cc
Engine size: .21-.28cc
Separately required items:
Manifold & pipe
Tires & Wheels
Two Channel radio with two high torque servos
6.0 V reciever battery
Paint for Polycarbonate body
NITRO KITS REQUIRE: (unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 4 AA for Receiver
- Fuel: Nitro Glow Fuel
- Starting Equipment: Glow igniter
- Paint: Polycarbonate for spare body
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment