Tamiya brings F1 modeling to a new
level of detail with the Ferrari F60 F1 car. The 2009 F1 world championship
challenger was dubbed the F60 due to Ferrari celebrating 60 year of competition.
The new F1 Ferrari debuted at the Australian Grand Prix. The F60 started off the
season slow, but has gone on to win first place at Round 4 and scored points in
every race since. The F60 has taken three 3rd place finishes, one 2nd place
finish and a 1st place win at the Belgian Grand Prix. After 12 races, Ferrari
holds the third position in the Constructors standings.
Specs & Features
- 1/20 scale finished models of the Ferrari F60 No.3 and No.4
- Length: 246mm, Width: 90mm.
- The Ferrari's sleek form is faithfully reproduced.-The
cowlings are not removable.
- The Ferrari's are applied with top quality long lasting pad
- The synthetic rubber tire walls feature pad printed white
- Come with a base and a name plate.
- Car No.3 (Item 21079) depicts the car driven by team driver
- Car No.4 (Item 21080) depicts the car driven by team driver